Thursday 25 June 2020

Our Orwellian World

Our Orwellian World
When I was 14 years old I read 1984, and thought what an extraordinary world I would NOT like to live in. And yet a few blinks of the eye....2020.
COVID Pandemic
DEATH RATE
LOCKDOWN

Came screaming at me.
and as I penitently watched the death rate and infection rate soar...and prepared myself and my family for lockdown and waited for the hospital I worked in to become flooded...
Which it didn't
and again didn't
Quiet
Isolation crept in
Strain took hold
and then something within me broke free....
Perhaps it was a video I'd watched 
a couple more likely
or 1984 or the Arab Spring
or the End the War campaign post 911
or Palestine
Or Apartheid
That told me something was amiss

And the more I searched, more truths unfolded, some too frightening to share, and yet essential so that we can collectively wake up to the mass rape of our minds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Experimental Program

 REASONS WHY THE ROLLOUT OF THE COVID-19  EXPERIMENTAL VACCINATION PROGRAM  29th January 2021  To Whom It May Concern:  Below are facts as t...